International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality, IITH admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality,Yenagoa, Nigeria (Established by the Bayelsa State Government) invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION TO THE UNDERLISTED Full time/Part time National Diploma (ND) and Pre- National Diploma and Vocational programmes of the Institute, for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Available Programmes.1. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (2 YEARS)
(A) SCHOOL OF TOURISM & HOSPITALITY:
(i) Leisure & Tourism Studies
(ii) Hospitality, Catering & Hotel Management
(B) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, VOCATIONAL & FOUNDATION STUDIES:
(i) Business Administration & Management
(ii) Public Administration
2. PRE- NATIONAL DIPLOMA [1 YEAR] Full- Time
3. VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
- Catering & Culinary Arts
- Fashion designing
- Make-up artistry
- Event planning & management
- Crafts productions
- Tour guide
- Tie & Dye fabrics
Leisure & Tourism Studies [Full-Time/Part-Time]
WAEC/GCE [O/L]/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent with Credits in English Language, Geography and any two of the following: History, Government, Mathematics, Economics Food and Nutrition Biology and French Language
Hospitality, Catering & Hotel Management [Full-Time/Part-Time]
WAEC/GCE[O/L]/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent with Credits in Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science and any two of the following: in Food and Nutrition/Home Management, Home Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Government, Business Methods, Economics/Commerce, Book Keeping & Principles of Accounting, Health Science, Geography, French Language
Business Administration & Management [Full-Time/Part-Time]
WAEC/GCE [O/L]/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent with Credits in English Language [not Literature in English], Mathematics, and any three subjects from: Economics/Commerce, Business Method, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Office Practice/Government, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Physics, History/Government, Typewriting, Shorthand
Public Administration (Full-Time/Part-Time)
WAEC/GCE [O/L]/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent with Credits in English Language, Mathematics and any other three subjects from the following: Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings
Entry Requirements for the Pre-ND Programme
Pre-ND Business SSCE, GCE, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB with at least five (5) relevant Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Entry Requirements for the Vocational Certificate Programme
Holders of Primary Six Leaving Certificate, GCE/SSCE/NECO, JSS and holders of higher qualifications, who wish to acquire basic knowledge and skills in the above listed Vocational Programme.
How to apply for International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Admission .
- Go to any Diamond or First Bank Branch nationwide and get your E-pin for:
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA(ND) (2,500.00)
- PART-TIME & PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (6,000.00)
- VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE (2,500.00)
- Go online and log on to iith.ng and complete the online application form
- Scan in your credentials. Passport photograph will be captured using a web camera, available on the computer you are using for the registration. You do not need to scan any passport photograph for the registration.
- Print the Generated acknowledgement letter and your application form. Candidates are advised to make copies of the acknowledgement letter and application form
- Use the same name that you will use when offered admission
- Submit two valid E-mail addresses and phone numbers in your registration form(Please note that)International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality, will not be held responsible, if you use an invalid E-mail address and phone numbers
Application begins WEDNESDAY 1<sup>ST</sup> JUNE and end WEDNESDAY 31<sup>ST</sup> AUGUST, 2016
For further information, please call any of the following numbers: 08038735100, 08038645156.